Mermaid Beach’s architectural black box
Architect: ME Architect
Interior Design: ME Architect
This Award-winning architectural masterpiece is guaranteed to impress even the most discerning of buyer with plenty of 'wow' factor and a stunning, contemporary design.
Act quickly to secure, as demand for beachside houses in Mermaid Beach is always high and supply of listings has never been so low. There is nothing left for you to do other than move straight in to this spacious near new home by the beach and enjoy the lifestyle from day one.
The Mermaid Beach community is like no other - relaxed with a great vibe and a lifestyle that the rest of the Gold Coast envies. Patrolled beaches, surf clubs, quality restaurants/ cafes, parkland for the kids and dog and a location right in the heart of the Gold Coast are some of the reasons why it's so hard to find property to buy as the locals rarely want to leave.
- Award-winning architectural masterpiece
- 4 bedroom (master with ensuite)
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Open plan living and dining zone with matte concrete floors, softened by sheers and drapes
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop
- Master suite, showcased by a bold palm leaf print wallpaper, with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes
- Second living zone located upstairs
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Inground pool and spa plus plenty of grassed yard for kids and pets to play securely
- Oversized double garage with plenty of storage space
- Located less than 1km from Pacific Fair shopping and dining precinct; 2.5km from Star Casino and all that vibrant Broadbeach has to offer
Council rates: $4,000 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,500 per annum (approx.)
Rental income: Currently tenanted at $8,000 per month until 1st August 2021
Contact Luke Henderson or Matt Maguire for a copy of the information pack or to arrange an inspection.
Potential buyers should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent legal advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that all details relating to the property are correct.