Contemporary open-plan lifestyle space with seamless integration to alfresco entertaining
A lifestyle of exceptional quality echoes through this contemporary residence that has been crafted to perfection from start to finish. Poised parkfront in the bustling social mecca of Isle of Capri, the one year old* dual-storey build is as practical and low-maintenance as it is striking with dedicated leisure zones, intelligent design elements and a seamless integration with outdoor spaces. Natural light filters through banks of glass and high ceilings to highlight luxe natural materials from Blackbutt timber, snow white Caesarstone and hand-stacked stone.
Interiors include relaxed open-plan living, three oversized bedrooms with built-in desks, a deluxe master suite, three ultra-contemporary bathrooms, a multi-purpose space, a rumpus room, and a downstairs bedroom or executive office.
* Contemporary open-plan lifestyle space with seamless integration to alfresco entertaining
* Open multi-purpose area, rumpus room, fifth bedroom or executive study
* Streamline gas kitchen with scullery, Bosch appliances, Caesarstone island bench
* Deluxe master bedroom with ensuite, walk-through wardrobe, private balcony
* 10m* solar-heated pool + heatupump for winter...show more, alfresco barbecue kitchen, cubby house, low maintenance gardens
* Ducted airconditioning, vacuumaid, security system, integrated sound system
* Pooltop lounging pavilion, excess storage, Crimsafe screens, water tank
* Stroll to Capri on Via Roma shops, Surfers Paradise CBD, beach, light rail
In keeping with the brief delivered by the clients, the selection of finishes in this project was fresh, natural and warm. The crisp white and grey toned bathrooms extend the neutral pallete creating a restrained, peaceful mood. Maximising and integrating storage solutions was a priority in designing all aspects of joinery to create optimised functioning interior spaces accommodating a young family for many years to come.
Enjoying a commanding position overlooking the Surfers paradise skyline and Roma Park this home sits perfectly in the modern urban environment. A fine example of modern architecture it combines elegant sophisticated looks, impeccable design together with a fusion of stylish finishes and materials. Spacious integrated internal living areas flowing to low maintenance external entertaining spaces make this the perfect Gold Coast home.